Comspec IT Solutions Limited understands your concerns over privacy of personal data, therefore this policy applies to personal data about you that we collect, use and otherwise process. It provides you with information about what types of information we collect and process.
What we collect
We may collection the following data about you which identifies you as an individual when you use our website or contact us by the following ways:
Details sent to us by contact forms, emails, over the telephone, in person or writing. This may include, name, address, email address, contact number and payment details which are collected to carry out transactions.
We only collect and Process your data lawfully under UK and EU data protection legislation.
Cookies and technology
We also use Google Analytics that generate statistics about how our websites are used. https://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
How we use personal data
Comspec may use your personal data to identify you when answering an enquiry, in creation of a service contact, subscriptions, billing.
There will be cases when we share information with third parties to allow us to fulfil requests. These compromise of suppliers such as Microsoft, Dell, Datto, Gamma, Entanet, Gradwell.
Email processing – we use MailChimp. Please visit https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ you are able to opt-out at anytime.
Financial Services organisations may require to perform credit checks and facilitate payments such as BACS and Direct Debits. We will never collect or store credit card details.
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- Request correction of data we hold.
- Request erasure of your personal data (rights to be forgotten).
- Right to restrict processing of your personal data. Such as in the event of a legal claim or you have objected to our processing in accordance to your legal rights. We shall only be required to apply after such restrictions where we have a legal obligation to do so and until the issue is resolved.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data such as direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw any consent previously given to our processing of your personal data.
Data controller – Comspec IT Solutions Limited, 365 Tonge Moor Road, Bolton, BL2 2JR. Telephone 01204 898055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help with your Computer or Server? Call us for a jargon free chat 😀